What is ClearBeing
A direct path to peace and health.
ClearBeing Soul Coaching is a unique blend of dialogue, emotional and energy awareness, navigating the shared field, guided and interactive meditation, spiritual counselling and intuitive guidance. More
The 10-month Soul Coach Training Program
begins February 7th, 2019
Who Is ClearBeing Soul Coach Training For?
- Add a Soul-oriented approach to your current practice.
- Guide clients to address stress in their lives.
- Develop your innate spiritual and intuitive gifts.
- Sense and support your child’s energy field.
- Explore and unfold your Soul agreements.
- Access the best in you to bring out the best in your child.
- Become familiar with and learn to care for the shared field.
- Navigate personal and relational transitions with greater ease.
- Access your authentic wisdom and voice within intimate relationships.
- Transform sensitivity into the gift that it is.
- Read energy fields as a source of valuable information.
- Learn to feel deeply and remain energized.
Anyone in relationship
- Guide others to access the curiosity and willingness to look within.
- Uplift family, social and work life to a more meaningful level.
- Harness the power of intuitive knowing to spark transformation in others.
People looking to start a new career
- Start a Soul Coaching practice or add it to your current offerings.
- Lead meditation classes, Circles and workshops with Soul-oriented perspectives.
- Change the world one Soul at a time, starting with your own.
The 2019 ClearBeing Soul Coach Training Program:
- Is a 10-month program that runs from February 7th to December 1st.
- Attend the gatherings from your computer or phone from anywhere in the world.
- The Core Teaching Modules will be held on Thursday evenings from 7 to 8.45 pm EST.
- There are also 14 Practicums (2 hours each) every 3 to 4 weeks (generally on Sundays at 2 PM EST).
- All sessions will be recorded and posted on your private member’s page, for missed sessions or review.
- Program Objectives and Components
About Caroline Marie Dupont
My primary offerings are soul coaching & meditation, and nutrition & health consultations.
Past studies continue to inform my work and interest in healing, both physical and spiritual. Beginning in the early 1980’s I studied fitness and movement, nutrition, the human energy field, yoga and meditation. I became and worked as a certified yoga instructor, and a registered holistic nutritionist; I have a master’s degree in exercise physiology, and a black belt in the Nia Technique (a holistic movement form); although I now work with energy intuitively, I’ve studied various forms of energy work and attained personal mastery in Reiki Tummo; I attended a year-long study of mindfulness meditation in clinical practice with Michael Stone and have immersed myself in the study of mysticism with German spiritual teacher Thomas Huebl for the past 6 years.
In addition to 30 years of deep exploration of everything holistic nutrition-related, I have participated in the Medical Medium Practitioner Support Service and continue to learn and apply the Spirit-given information that Anthony William shares in my nutrition practice. More…